Do you enjoy the thrill of working in a different Practice environment? Do you pride yourself on your collaborative management skills?
Then we want to hear from you.
This is a totally unique Practice, unlike ANY other Practice. Our renowned Paediatrician is an expert in behavioural and developmental challenges particularly for Children, Adolescents and young Adults. We have created a community atmosphere which our patients not only love coming to, but feel totally comfortable to grow and thrive – we are not like many other clinical Practices.
This is a pivotal role in our Practice. We are wanting you to drive our growing Practice and join our amazing team. You will be confident in displaying your flexibility, mature outlook, quiet confidence, and team building skills. You will undertake each task throughout the day with a calm unflappable attitude. Our preferred candidate will have a can-do attitude, and happily manage our team with your exceptional gate-keeping skills. You will be rewarded with a fantastic inclusive team culture, where we will help you to grow in your role. One day per week, you will be covering Reception, to ensure the Practice is running at optimum. Possibility in time there is the option of WFH one half day per week.
Our Practice is seeking a self-motivated Practice Manager for a permanent, part time role in Caulfield South. Based in a fantastic location and rooms (wait to you see our Practice) with an abundance of public transport and on-site parking. The role would be ideal for someone looking to use their outstanding Practice Management skills to support this growing, specialist practice.
Working three days per week (Mon, Tues and Thurs) with flexibility, this would suit someone with an easy going and personable nature, great managerial skills combined with excellent attention to detail.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service on the telephone and in meeting and greeting patients and their families (this cannot be overstated)
- Supporting the specialist by being a highly professional and friendly contact for the business
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment for each patient and their family and our great team
- Providing back up to reception in a professional, punctual and friendly manner
- Welcoming patients into the practice in an efficient and courteous manner (one day per week)
- Collecting and entering patient details
- Managing all aspects of the administration area and team members of the Practice
- Efficiently managing all patient data, work sheets, appointments, clinical files and correspondence (attention to detail is imperative)
- Providing full financials for the Practice, including budgets and reporting.
- Assisting with ad hoc duties as required
- Completing of end of day reconciliations (eftpos, credit card and cash)
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using Clinic to Cloud practice management software (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with a professional, positive and friendly manner
- Immaculate appearance and demeanour – you don’t get phased easily
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology
- Accountability, initiative, enthusiasm, a good work ethic and be genuinely committed to a long-term role
- Practice Management experience in a Specialty role – Paediatric viewed favourably
If you possess the skills required, we’d love to hear from you please email email@example.com your resume and cover letter or apply on seek. Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience. Ref: 727.