Do you enjoy the thrill of working in a different Practice environment? Do you pride yourself on your collaborative management skills?
Then we want to hear from you.
Our Orthopaedic Practice is seeking a professional, highly organised and experienced Medical Secretary to assist our Surgeon. This would be a pivotal role in our paper-lite Practice supporting our amazing Surgeon.
Imagine an opportunity where you can use all your experience and skills and you are also able to work from home on the non-consulting days, further enhancing your 4 day per week role.
The chosen candidate prides themselves in their attention to detail skills and understands the importance of caring for the Practice and the Practice’s patients, and views this as important as their professional skillset. Our Practice is located in Chermside (within the St Vincent Private Hospital Northside), parking is provided and is a 5 minute walk from the Practice.
Our requirements are:
- Having a good understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Shexie Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly)
- Having previous Medical Secretarial experience (in Private Practice) including managing consulting sessions
- Audio transcription (Dictaphone typing) skills required
- Be a great team player – happy to assist the Surgeon when needed and love working in well-functioning teams
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written.
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeon
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator with a sense of humour
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- Must have minimum two (2) years Medical Secretarial experience
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory
- Monday to Thursday
8:30am till 4:00pm
If you possess the skills required, we’d love to hear from you please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and cover letter or apply on seek. Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience. Ref: 755.