About the role
Join us in providing quality patient care through superior customer service. You will assist our team (along with our Practice Nurse) and learn incredible insights into a patient’s journey, as our practice is very clinical. If you have any clinical/nursing skills/experience/qualifications this will be an added bonus! Your tasks will include managing Reception and following through with all designated tasks – you pride yourself on this! This will include promoting and developing collaborative relationships amongst our health care team.
We are a busy well-established Private Practice. You will join our established team, who will support you in this role as you work together to provide a seamless experience for the practice and patients.
Duties – Medical Administration
- Using your Reception and possibly clinical experience to work alongside the Surgeon and his team to provide patients with all aspects of administrative tasks including Surgeon’s diary, consulting sessions, surgical bookings and billings
- Reception and running consulting sessions
- If you have a clinical background you will support our Practice Nurse
Essential skills and experience
- At least 1 year in a Medical Reception role and similar in a clinical role
- Previous experience using Medical Practice Software (Genie viewed favourably)
- Flexible in your approach to work, with exceptional customer service skills
- A genuine team player (we can’t overstate this), we have a great team that we want to expand!
- Well developed time management skills and ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure – following through on all tasks
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Own car and licence (viewed highly)
- Great organisational skills
How to apply
If you are interested please apply for the position by emailing Michelle@roomswithstyle.com.au and quoting reference number 766.