If you are proud of your attention to detail skills? Then we are interested in speaking to you.
Our O&G practice is seeking a professional, highly organised and experienced Medical Secretary/PA (Genie experience mandatory) to complement our existing team. This would be a pivotal role in our practice supporting one of our Surgeons and working with our fantastic team.
To set the scene, this is a practice that is progressive and leading edge. From our Surgeons and Physicians to all our support staff you will be working with the best. We are looking for a Medical Secretary who would love to be part of this, and who prides themselves on their attention to detail skills and also understands the importance of caring and supporting our practice and most importantly our patients – they are our number one priority. Our Practice is located in Malvern, with street parking close by. The working hours are over a four week roster, with staggered start and finish times – to allow you to miss the traffic.
Our requirements are:
- Having a good understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Genie Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly)
- Having previous medical reception/secretarial experience including managing consulting sessions and reception relief – with an unflappable and warm demeanour
- Audio transcription (Dictaphone typing) skills (viewed favourably)
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic, punctuality and love adhering to existing processes and procedures
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written – this cannot be overstated
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator who is a team player
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- Must have minimum two (2) years Medical Secretarial experience
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory – O&G experience viewed favourably
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage. If this is a role you feel you would excel at, please apply via Seek or email Michelle@roomswithstyle.com.au with your resume and cover letter. Ref: 771.