- Working 2 days per week initially, 3 days from January 2022, with room to further increase
- Delightful Gynaecologist – parking provided
- Gentu Medical Software – commencement August
Do you love to provide that extra personal service, patients are always looking for? Are you proud of your attention to detail skills? Then we want to hear from you.
Our Gynaecology paperless practice (special interest pelvic pain) is seeking a professional, highly organised and experienced Medical Secretary to complement our existing team. This role would be initially (2 days per week) supporting our team and from January 2021 (3 days per week, and possibly increasing from there over time), supporting one of our Surgeons directly and also working with our fantastic team.
We are looking for a Medical Secretary who would love to be part of our modern and progressive practice, and who prides themselves on their attention to detail skills but also understands the importance of caring and supporting our team and most importantly our patients – their care is our number one priority. Our Practice is located in RWH (Royal Women’s Hospital, Frances Perry House) with parking provided.
Our requirements are:
- Having a good understanding and experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees – training can be provided
- Familiar with medical software such as Gentu
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly)
- Having previous medical reception/secretarial experience including managing consulting sessions – with an unflappable and warm demeanour, being a gatekeeper for our Surgeons
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams – playing to each other’s strengths – happy to be directed by management
- Available to cover leave for other staff – with notice
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic, punctuality and love adhering to existing processes and procedures
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written – this cannot be overstated
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation and empathy for our patients
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator who is a team player
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- IT savvy – we are paperless and fully digital
- Must have minimum two (2) years Medical Secretarial experience
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory – Gynae surgical experience viewed favourably
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 774.