Part Time – Medical Receptionist
- Amazing (cannot be overstated) team culture – ENT Surgeons
- Parking undercover onsite – Camberwell – 4 days per week (with prospect of increasing)
- Modern fully renovated light and bright consulting rooms
Are you proud of your customer service skills and strong work ethic? Do you thrive on following processes/procedures? Then we want to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a private specialty medical practice in a Medical Receptionist role. Prior experience in a medical practice is not necessarily a requirement. Although, your blue-chip customer service skills, administration experience and experience are!
You will be our true “Director of First Impressions” welcoming patients at our front desk to support patient flow through the Practice. We want you to wow our patients with your empathy, compassion, professionalism (verbal, written and presentation), initiative and your flexibility.
Our practice is looking for an experienced customer service specialist who will report directly to our Practice Manager and Surgeons. Our preferred candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and excels in showing empathy and care to our patients along with following processes and procedure so that our Practice runs smoothly and efficiently.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in excelling at customer service (this cannot be overstated)
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude – no task too big or small
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Experience using multiple types of software and the willingness to learn more (Clinic to Cloud)
- IT savvy – your IT skills are your pride and joy!
- Ability to work independently with initiative, flexible and also love being part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment and open to direction to ensure the smooth running of the Practice
- Constantly takes pride in their work and productivity, who loves to assist and is flexible in times of demand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming patients into the practice in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments and assisting with consultation sessions including invoicing and receipting
- Collecting and entering patient details
- Answering phone calls and enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Performing general administrative duties and ad-hoc duties as required for the Surgeons and the Practice Manager
- Covering our Practice Manager’s leave
Ongoing professional development will be encouraged, and you will have the pleasure of working with and supporting highly regarded and professional ENT Surgeons, including other clinical professionals who are recognised leaders in their field.
Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience.
Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday & Friday
8:30am till 4:30pm
If this sounds like a role that matches you, and you have the skills/experience required, we’d love to hear from you. Please upload your resume and cover letter and quote ref: 777