Physiotherapist – Full Time
- Full Time salaried role plus commissions on billings
- Amazing state-of-the art resources – parking included
- Progressive franchise – Commence mid September
Are you at the start of your Physio career? Or a few years in? We would love to have you join our amazing practice. Please contact us.
Our Physio clinic doesn’t just get people out of pain, we use evidence-based practice and the latest technology to remove the cause of the problem and help our clients achieve happy and healthy lives.
We have a large team of seven Physiotherapists with a range of expertise, and a supportive team-based structure. With weekly PD, external PD opportunities and Post-Grad funding, we strive to always provide the best possible career progression and hence care for our clients.
Located in Hawthorn, we enjoy the benefits of a great demographic, with all the perks of working within a short walk of great cafes and eateries. We are never without great coffee!
We have clients that range from white-collar necks and backs, to exercise-based injuries, to sporting injuries. 97% of our clients are private, and are a fantastic community to work with.
About the Role
You will utilize manual therapy, clinical pilates, gym rehab, shockwave therapy, AxIT strength testing and holistic health services. Half of your case will be manual therapy and half active rehab. The majority of our clients are between the ages of 20 and 50 with musculoskeletal, sports and exercise-related injuries. You will take advantage of technology such as Axit (integrated force plate and push and pull dynamometry strength testing), shockwave, real-time Ultrasound, gaitscan technology and whole-body vibration to provide expert care.
You will focus on making a difference to your client’s lives, not just getting them out of acute pain. You will learn communication and health change skills to connect with your clients, and you will improve their lives with the skills you possess.
Applicants with experience will have room to grow and further their career. Ongoing PD in clinical skill and business acumen will be provided.
New Grads will also be considered. New Grads get a thorough three month Induction program, with ongoing Mentoring Professional Development.
Future Post-Graduate study is encouraged and funded by the clinic for both experienced and new Physios.
- Treat sports and spinal injuries
- Utilise Manual therapy
- Assess strength and power using Axit system
- Construct and implement exercise programs
- Construct and implement pilates programs
- Develop excellent rapport with clients
- Participate in marketing by educating our community through social media and other channels
- Liaise with local GP’s, personal trainers, running coaches and sport teams
- Help our clients be their best selves.
- Experienced Physiotherapists and New Graduates welcome
- You must live Health and Fitness
- Passion for and confidence in Physiotherapy essential
- Registration with AHPRA
Our team loves working together as one. We work together, support each other and share our skills and experiences. We enjoy others company outside of work with social events.
- In the heart of Glenferrie Hawthorn – excellent coffee and lunch options!
- Close to Public transport – train and tram
- Post Grad study funded
- Paid PD with external industry experts
- Career development expected
- Parking on-site
To apply click APPLY to submit your application to email@example.com ref: 779.