- Pivotal role – assist us to build our private practice!
- Redlands area – General and Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Full time – September commencement
Would you love to assist in building our team and practice with your fantastic Practice Management experience? Do you enjoy variety and are flexible in the workplace? Do you like to lead from the front?
Then we want to hear from you.
Our two delightful Surgeons (General/Colorectal and Orthopaedic) are seeking a Practice Manager to assist them in building a practice where patient care is at an optimum. Our preferred Practice Manager will pride themselves on their mature minded problem solving and communication skills which they have gained from life and practice experience. You will have the same mindset as the Surgeons and view our patients as our highest priority, along with happily being the gatekeeper for our very busy Surgeons.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service and strong skill level on all aspects of a Practice Management role including telephone manner and face to face interaction, with a “can do” attitude.
- Experience using medical software (Clinic to Cloud – highly desirable)
- Providing full financial reporting to the Surgeons
- Theatre bookings including surgery quotations (essential) including Health Funds (via Eclipse)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Providing audio typing skills (for urgent letters only)
- Display outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
- Have a capacity to perform well in a very busy environment
- IT Savvy, with great troubleshooting skills and to perform ad hoc duties as required by our extremely busy Surgeons.
- Experience building cohesive and well-functioning teams
- The ability to accept responsibility and prioritise tasks and demonstrate high levels of initiative, motivation and empathy
- Happily perform duties as a Personal Assistant to our Surgeon’s; no task too big or too small.
To be successful in this role it is essential you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a Specialist Medical Practice (General/Orthopaedic) – highly desirable)
- A professional approach to work, with exceptional customer care and service skills (we can’t overstate this)
- “Can do” attitude who is extremely organised, who is a concise communicator to our team and patients
- Flexible in your approach to all aspects of the Practice and strong attention to detail
- Well-developed time management skills and ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Minimum two (2) years Medical Practice Management experience.
- Great organisation skills with a can-do attitude and great team player attributes.
Salary will be well above the Award and based upon experience. Please quote ref: 781.