- Work/life balance, flexible for 3 to 5 days per week – commencement asap
- Supporting our two delightful O&G’s and our team – parking provided – flexible start and finish roster
- Clinic to Cloud – expanding practice – new position
Do you love to provide that extra personal service, patients are always looking for? Are you proud of your attention to detail skills? Then we want to hear from you.
We are seeking a professional, highly organised and experienced Medical Secretary to complement our existing team. This role would be supporting our Surgeons and practice manager and also working with our fantastic team.
We are looking for a Medical Secretary who would love to be part of our modern and progressive practice, and who prides themselves on their attention to detail skills but also understands the importance of caring and supporting our team and most importantly our patients – their care is our number one priority.
Your ability to be flexible and to pre-empt solutions (a much needed trait in Obstetrics) and to be able to manage changing schedules and priorities to suit our patient’s needs, is required at the practice. Our practice has two locations: one standalone practice, the other is within Cabrini. You would be working with our Practice Manager and Medical Secretary in this role.
Our requirements are:
- Having previous medical reception/secretarial experience including managing consulting sessions – with an unflappable and warm demeanour, being a gatekeeper for our Surgeons
- Having a good understanding and experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees – training can be provided
- Familiar with medical software such as Clinic to Cloud
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly)
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams – playing to each other’s strengths – happy to be directed by management – flexible to suit practice’s needs.
- Available to cover leave for other staff – with notice (if Part Time)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic, punctuality and love adhering to existing processes and procedures
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written – this cannot be overstated
- Previous experience in sterilizing equipment would be viewed highly.
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation and empathy for our patients
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator who is a team player
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- IT savvy – we are paperless and fully digital
- Must have minimum two (2) years Medical Secretarial experience
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory – O&G experience viewed favourably
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 782.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS to keep up-to-date with our current positions.