Full Time Practice Manager
- Amazing opportunity – Directly reporting to amiable and professional Partners
- Work close to home – great remuneration
- Expanding GP clinics (multi-site) – Mulgrave and North Dandenong
Do you enjoy working with an amazing amiable group of GPs? Have you prior experience running large GP practices? Do you like to make a difference? Then we want to hear from you.
Our practice is seeking a professional, highly organised and experienced Practice Manager. You pride yourself in being able to multitask with attention to detail to each task and great team building skills.
This role will be overseeing our two GP practices, along with working with our Finance Manager and contracted Project Managers. Our practice locations are Mulgrave and North Dandenong. You will manage the day to day running of both clinics and its associated properties, entities and offsite locations and report directly to our Partners.
- Manage overall practice workflow and billing, receipting, reconciliation and rostering (staff)
- Assist with room allocation/doctor rostering within the clinic in conjunction with the Administration Manager
- Oversee and manage 3 yearly accreditation and Supervisor accreditation
- Day to day running of both clinics
- Manage all HR issues relating to: Admin Staff, Nursing Staff, Contracted Drs including working and being supported by our Business Managers in this area.
- Primary contact and liaison for all contracted services and stakeholders
- Final contact for all patient complaints (if needing escalation)
- New Doctor/Registrar recruitment/interviewing/paperwork
- Registrar database maintenance and Retention Program
- Understanding and being skilled in basic book-keeping MYOB entry relevant to our Group as directed and working with our Finance Manager
- Attending regular weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings with relevant stakeholders and creating agenda for these meetings and provide minutes to all relevant parties
- Recruitment and management of Registrar’s
- Supervise and support our: Administration Supervisors; NDC Manager and Nursing Manager
- Being able to lead by example, and promote a positive and inclusive working culture
- Unflappable and flexible, adapting to the practice and Drs needs
- Professional in presentation, written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in GP Practice Management/Operations Management – multi-site experienced viewed favourably
- Experience with Medical Director and Pracsoft
- Hands on attitude, where nothing is beneath them, whether the job is big or small
- Clear, concise communicator who pre-empts stakeholders and staff’s needs, and who is proactive not reactive.
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Approachable and willing to work with all stakeholders
- 5 years Practice Management experience (GP and multi-site viewed favourably)
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive work environment as well as a great remuneration package, dependent on experience. Apply now and quote reference 783