- Close to home – Redlands area – Clinic to Cloud – 2-3 days per week
- General and Orthopaedic Surgeons – new practice – parking close to the practice
- Early November commencement – Flexible and nurturing culture
Do you pride yourself on your customer service skills? Would you love to assist in building our practice with your fantastic Medical Reception experience? Then please apply.
Our two delightful Surgeons (General/Colorectal and Orthopaedic) are seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to assist them in running a practice where patient care is at an optimum and to complement our existing team. This role will report and support our Practice Manager and principal Surgeons.
We are looking for a Medical Receptionist who would love to be part of a progressive practice and who prides themselves on their attention to detail, but also understands the importance of caring and supporting our team, and most importantly our patients – their care is our number one priority.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service and strong skill level in all aspects of a Medical Secretarial role including telephone manner and face to face interaction, with a “can do” attitude – being a true Front Desk/Brand Ambassador
- Assisting in managing consulting sessions with our Medical Secretary
- Experience using medical software (Clinic to Cloud – highly desirable)
- Professional in your presentation, written and verbal communication
- Experience in Workcover, MAIC and DVA
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Providing audio typing skills (for urgent letters only) and editing and reviewing those outsourced.
- Display outstanding interpersonal, team member and communication capabilities
- Have a capacity to perform well in a very busy environment, with an unflappable demeanour.
- IT Savvy, with great troubleshooting skills and to perform ad hoc duties as required by our extremely busy Surgeons.
- Happily perform duties for our Surgeon’s; no task too big or too small.
To be successful in this role it is essential you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a Specialist Medical Practice (General/Orthopaedic) – highly desirable)
- A professional approach to work, with exceptional customer care and service skills (we can’t overstate this)
- “Can do” attitude who is extremely organised, who are a concise communicator to the rest of our team and patients
- Flexible in your approach to all aspects of the Practice and strong attention to detail
- Well-developed time management skills and ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Minimum two (2) years Medical Reception experience (Surgical highly regarded)
- Great organisation skills with a can-do attitude and great team player attributes.
Salary will be well above the Award and based upon experience. Please quote ref: 792