- Expanding multi-disciplinary, multi-site private practice
- 4 to 5 days per week – Malvern location – parking included
- Great remuneration – Asap commencement
Would you love to assist in building this practice into a multi-discipline practice with your fantastic Practice Management experience? Do you enjoy variety and are flexible in the workplace?
Do you want to work with a great leading-edge team? Then we want to hear from you.
Our two Specialists (Obstetrician and Gynaecologists) are seeking a Practice Manager to assist them in expanding our multi-disciplinary practice over our two sites in Malvern. You will bring your professional, highly organised work ethic and extensive experience to complement our existing team. We are a progressive and modern practice, and we pride ourselves on our attention to detail but understand the importance of caring and supporting our team and most importantly our patients – their care is our number one priority.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service and strong skill level on all aspects of a Practice Management role including telephone manner, face to face interaction and dealing with our Specialists.
- Experience using medical software (Clinic to Cloud – highly desirable)
- Theatre bookings including surgery quotations (essential) including Health Funds (via Eclipse) – including Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees.
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality.
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker with an unflappable demeanour.
- Display outstanding interpersonal and communication capabilities
- Managing our fantastic existing team and continually improving processes and procedures within the practice – to have the practice operating at its optimum.
- IT Savvy, with great troubleshooting skills and to perform ad hoc duties as required by our extremely busy Specialists.
- Assist in building our practice into a multi-discipline practice, to complement our existing services – you will have a pivotal role in this area.
- The ability to accept responsibility and prioritise tasks and demonstrate high levels of initiative, motivation and empathy
- Happily perform duties as a Personal Assistant to our Specialists; no task too big or too small.
To be successful in this role it is essential you can demonstrate:
- Previous experience as a Practice Manager in a Specialist Medical Practice (O&G) – highly desirable
- A professional approach to work, with exceptional customer care and service skills (we can’t overstate this)
- “Can do” attitude who is extremely organised, who are a concise communicator to our team and patients
- Flexible in your approach to all aspects of the Practice and extremely strong attention to detail
- Well-developed time management skills and ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Minimum two (2) years Medical Practice Management experience.
- Great organisation skills with a can-do attitude and great team player attributes.
Salary will be well above the Award and based upon experience. Please quote ref: 802. It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the Recruitment process.
For further updates follow our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS.