Part Time Practice Nurses (RN or EN)
- Expanding well-established GP multi site clinic – Work/life balance – Multiple roles
- Mulgrave and North Dandenong sites – parking on-site
- 3 to 4 days per week – Rewarding and progressive role
Would you like to work at a busy GP practice across multi-sites, where the patient care comes first? Our practices are private and bulk billing. Then please apply.
Our clinics are well-established, modern and family oriented. They are very well regarded and expanding rapidly.
About the role
Our Practice Nurses support our GP’s with the provision of patient clinical assessments, health care plans, health assessments and pre-employment medical assessments and treatments (including shared care), and excellent patient triage and outstanding care for new and long-standing patients who have a loyal affiliation with the medical practice.
We are negotiable to offer the role between 3 to 4 days per week. It will be offered as a permanent part-time role (can consider casual) to someone seeking a rewarding and long term position.
This role will best suit a mature minded, flexible and experienced Practice Nurse who will assisting us to expand the practice and who enjoys developing effective clinical services and patient care for the business. We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated team member, with a genuine interest in assisting our patients.
Typically the role will be responsible for;
- Care plans and Health assessments
- Proactive support for all patients with screening, health education and promotion
- Reminders & Recalls
- Management of treatment room & stock supply
- Setting up patients for procedures & educating them on pre and post treatments
- Instrument sterilisation and infection control protocols
- Efficient and confidential management of all patient data, clinical files, and correspondence
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Current AHPRA RN or EN registration
- Minimum 1 year GP nursing experience preferred
- Actively promote the practice and the services offered
- CPR certification (viewed highly) and current Working With Children
- Pathology collection
- Cervical screens (viewed highly)
- 12-lead ECG (viewed highly)
- Warm, friendly and welcoming style
- Trustworthy, reliable, and committed
- Demonstrate high degree of confidentiality regarding all patients and clinical information
- Pro-active and highly self-motivated, with diligence and good work ethic
- Passionate about patient care
- Sound GP practice knowledge and experience
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, a good problem solver and ability to multi-task
- Strong computing skill with experience in Microsoft, and Medical Director/Pracsoft advantageous
- Well-presented, professional style, and passionate about maintaining good health and wellbeing
Flexible to suit you
Weekdays, Weekend work and night shift (till 8:00pm) available
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 803.
Please follow us on our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS