Part Time Medical Receptionist
· Commencement asap – New modern suites
· 2 days per week or a 5 day fortnight – Street parking – Public transport options
· Working with our Cardiologists and their supporting team in our modern rooms
Do you enjoy a front of house role? Do you like to wow our patients with your customer service skills? Then we want to hear from you!
Our practice is seeking a professional, highly organised, and experienced Medical Receptionist to support our team. Your role will be to manage our meet and greet and consulting sessions, along with supporting our team.
Your attention to detail skills will be almost as good as your customer service skills, you love to be organised! You thrive in a “Director of First Impressions” role, who makes our patients feel as though they are the only patients in the practice. You will use your bubbly and enthusiastic personality, to be a strong brand ambassador for our Practice.
Our requirements are:
- Professional in your presentation, written and verbal communication
- Having previous Medical Reception experience including managing consulting sessions and meet and greet – Specialist experienced viewed favourably
- Experience with Health Track Medical Software (or similar)
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for our Doctors and our Practice Manager
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (ECLIPSE viewed highly)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Have a capacity and energy to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Strong experience with Medical Terminology
- Must be available to cover sick leave and holiday leave (this is very important).
- Hands on attitude, where nothing is beneath them, whether the job is big or small
- Clear and concise communicator who pre-empts our Doctor’s needs, who is proactive not reactive
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence, always happy to assist others
- Must have minimum two (2) years Medical Reception experience
- Private Specialist experience is viewed highly
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 804.
Please follow our Instagram page RecruitmentatRWS for further career opportunities.
Part-time hours: 16-20 per week