Medical Receptionist/Secretary – Full Time
- Trainee/Junior Role – Camberwell location
- Full specialist medical reception training provided – expanding organisation throughout Australia
- Opportunity to be fully trained in Medical Reception and software such as Genie, Gentu, Clinic to Cloud and others
Have you always wanted to gain an opportunity in the medical industry at an admin level? Do you pride yourself on your customer service skills? Then this is your chance to be fully trained as Medical Receptionist/Secretary.
This role provides a chance to embrace on a new career. This is a unique Medical Reception role, working outside of a Medical Practice. You will be trained by RWS’ qualified staff who have many years’ experience working for Surgeons and Physicians. Your role will be located at our Camberwell office.
RWS is known for providing multi-faceted solutions and providing a one stop shop for Surgeons and Physicians in Australia. We pride ourselves on providing administrative support and genuine care so medical professionals can do what they do best – without the worry. You will be working in a culture that is supportive, welcoming and professional.
We are seeking a highly organised, detail orientated and fast paced professional who has experience in customer service – you pride yourself on your customer service skills.
The following qualities would be viewed favourably:
• A dynamic and easy-going personality
• Someone who is pro-active, can multi-task and is flexible
• A ‘can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
• A motivated professional with some experience in Reception or customer service who wants to expand their career.
Duties/Responsibilities that you will be trained in:
• Managing virtual reception for numerous private Physicians and Surgeons
- Answering phones
- Managing enquires and practices’ appointment books (on-line)
- Consulting billings
- Working across multiple medical software platforms
- Managing Theatre lists & surgical bookings/billings
- Assisting our practice team and other departments at RWS as needed
Our requirements are:
- Either a customer service background or GP/Allied Medical Reception experience
- A professionally presented individual with excellent phone manner (impressions matter)
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite
- IT Savvy
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- A current driver’s licence and car – if and when needed
- Set up and ability to work from home if needed/required.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as limitless opportunities for growth. With exciting development opportunities and a friendly and dynamic culture, we invite you to come grow with our organisation in this new role.
Apply now quoting reference 807.