Casual Medical Receptionist
- Work life balance – two to three days per week (possibility of permanence)
- Amazing opportunity to work with our great team of Specialists and staff (not overstating)
- ASAP commencement – Carparking on site
Would you like to use your extensive experience as a Medical Receptionist to work with our fantastic team? Are you proud of your work ethic? Then we want to hear from you.
Our practice is looking for an experienced self-motivated permanent casual Medical Receptionist who loves their role. You thrive on using your extensive Reception skills to organise and look after our team. We are wanting you to further complement our growing practice and join our amazing team with your easy going and personable nature. Your sense of humour, quiet confidence and can-do attitude will be an asset to our practice. You will be a true brand ambassador, happily liaising with our referral base and treating all at the practice with respect and dignity.
Our selected candidate (commencement asap) will assist at the reception area including managing consulting sessions including booking and billing for our Specialists and allied health staff. If you have Audio Typing skills that would be viewed favourably as well.
You also pride yourself on your customer service, and organisation skills which only comes second to your attention to detail.
Main duties include:
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service on the telephone and in meeting and greeting our patients
- Supporting the Specialists by being highly professional and friendly first point of contact for the business
- Having a good understanding and extensive experience in running and managing a consulting session including issuing invoices and taking payments
- Professional in your presentation, written and verbal communication
- Zedmed Medical Software (or similar)
- Ability to work independently but as a part of a team when required
- Experience with TAC and Workcover (viewed favourably)
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Have a capacity and energy to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Strong experience with medical terminology
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for our team including Specialists and allied health staff
- Availability to cover personal and annual leave with notice
Successful candidates for this role will require:
- Exceptional customer service and attention to detail (this cannot be overstated)
- An extremely friendly, professional, dignified and kind manner to all people with whom you deal with
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Audio typing skills (viewed favourably)
- A medical reception background, ideally having experience with Zedmed practice software, and having previously worked within a Specialist practice
- Motivation to assist in growing and improving our practice
What you will get in return:
You will work within a very supportive and caring work environment with various doctors, allied health staff and patients. You will be paid a good salary with permanent employment benefits, upskilling opportunities including training and be able to forge a career in a successful medical practice.
Days: To be negotiated
Hours: 8:45am till 5pm (you are paid for your 30 minute lunch break)
If this sounds like a role that interests you, please submit your resume and cover letter, quoting the reference number: 808