Are you a new graduate who loves being organised, thrives on routine and prides themselves on doing a great job? Someone who loves working alongside others with a pleasing and giving personality? If that sounds like you come and be a part of our fabulous company and add to our positive, altruistic workplace culture. We are an innovative team full of energy and are looking for someone who is a born organiser to support our marketing and recruitment teams.
This role will suit someone who is just getting started in the workforce with a supportive environment and limitless opportunities for growth. You enjoy working with people but mostly you love being organised, multi-tasking and having good systems to follow. You also love being the gate-keeper of good system control.
The following qualities would be viewed favourably:
- A team player who respects and values others
- Someone who is pro-active, can multi-task
- A flexible ‘can do’ attitude
- Takes pride in their excellent attention to detail
- A motivated professional with some experience in Reception or customer service who wants to expand their career.
Duties/Responsibilities that you will learn:
- Organising practice lunches or zoom meetings
- Shortlisting resumes
- Replying to candidates
- Collating and seeking references
- Preparing diaries
- Answering phones as needed
- Creating and collating marketing databases
- Mail merges and mailouts
- Ensuring systems are in place and are followed
Our requirements are:
- You have shown aptitude by completing a degree, or diploma in business /office management or similar
- A customer service employment history (can be part-time roles you have held)
- A professionally presented individual with excellent phone manner (impressions matter)
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite
- IT Savvy
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Set up and ability to work from home if needed/required.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as limitless opportunities for growth. With exciting development opportunities and a friendly and dynamic culture, we invite you to come grow with our organisation in this new role.
Apply now quoting reference 810.