Casual Medical Administration/Receptionist
- Gain new skills – Modern multi-level office environment (no patients on site)
- Work/life balance 2 days (or negotiable) per week – cover leave for our staff
- Growing leading edge Gastroenterology practice
Would you like to be upskilled? Do you thrive in your administration and reception skills? Then we want to hear from you.
Our extremely busy practice is looking for a medical administration/reception staff member who excels in process, empathy, sensitivity and caring for our patients and our team of Specialists.
The position is located at our Ashwood site, where we handle all our practice administration (no patients on site). We would love you to be part of our amazing work culture. We want you to enjoy coming to work! You will be required to cover for our staff on annual/personal leave with notice.
Prior experience in administration and reception (any industry but preferably Medical is essential).
You will pride yourself in this important role with your initiative and results driven work ethic that drives you to success. You will be an important part of supporting our team and we would want you to view this practice as your own. You will happily work along our staff to assist them with their duties (lots of variety) to ensure we provide an exceptional service to our patients. You will also be part of our Brand Ambassador team, wowing our referrers, patients and staff with your PR skills and mature outlook, assisting with relief reception (phone only) and back office administration. You love to make a difference and treat our staff, Doctor and patients with professionalism and discreetness at all times.
We would love you to be part of our amazing work culture. We want you to enjoy coming to work!
- Have a great understanding and experience in the importance of administration
- Handle telephone queries in a professional and warm manner (relief)
- Managing appointments including booking and changing/cancelling
- Savvy IT skills
- Managing incoming emails including screening and prioritising
- Multi-tasking and performing ad-hoc administrative back office and front office duties as required
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Medical Receptionist (viewed highly) or a minimum of excellent administration, reception skills and experience
- You will be trained in our new practice software – Direct Control
- Capability to assist in putting processes and procedures in place
- Ability to be flexible in prioritising duties but love processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-presented and professional in attire, written and verbal manner and compassionate with all patients
- Ability to work independently and as team member
- Experience in a busy/fast paced office/practice
- Days: two to three days per week (up for negotiation)
If you are after an exceptional opportunity, this is the role for you. We take pride in the care we provide for our patients and would love someone to join us with the same ethic. To apply please quote ref: 818.