Full Time role
• Leading edge IVF/Gynaecologist Surgeon
• Commencement early March – East Melbourne – Excellent public transport
• Pivotal role – room to grow – well above Award salary
Are you proud of your customer service skills? Do you love to make a difference in people’s lives? Then we have a role for you.
We are looking for a proactive, organised and motivated Senior Medical Secretary to join our fantastic team, who is wanting to be part of the journey as we grow our practice. Experience in Fertility and Gynaecology would be viewed highly. Our practice rooms are very accommodating and nurturing, and we are open Monday to Friday.
Foremost with this position, is providing empathy and care for our patients. Our patients are our number one priority (this cannot be overstated). You will love to wow our patients with your professional, nurturing and accommodating manner including your impeccable presentation.
• Have a great understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quotes and Billing
• Medium to expert level of experience and understanding of Genie Medical Software including producing reporting (or other relevant medical software)
• Be experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (ECLIPSE viewed highly)
• Handling consultation sessions (meet and greet) telephone queries and email correspondence in a professional and warm understanding manner
• Managing clinical appointments
• Invoicing and receipting for consulting (including chasing overdue accounts)
• IT Savvy with great troubleshooting skills
• Managing incoming emails including screening and prioritising
• Multi-tasking and performing ad-hoc duties as required
• Ensuring the practice is running in an efficient manner, including ensuring all tasks and including administration are up to date.
• Assisting the Principal in PA and ad hoc duties as required
• Collaborating with other staff to provide a seamless process for our team and patients
• Ensuring our rooms are always immaculate, including the consulting rooms
Essential skills and experience:
• Previous experience as a Medical Secretary in a Private Practice setting (fertility experience viewed highly)
• Genie experience
• Audio typing and dictaphone experience
• Ability to be flexible in prioritising duties
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Well presented and professional in attire and compassionate with all patients
• Ability to work independently at the front desk and assist the team
If you are after an exceptional opportunity, then this is the role for you. We take pride in the care we provide our patients and would love someone to join us with the same ethic.
Please apply and include your resume and a cover letter, explaining why you would be a great candidate for our practice. Please quote ref 819 and follow our RWS Instagram page.