Medical Receptionist/Secretary – Full Time
- Medical reception working for multiple specialists across Australia – Full time role
- Modern corporate office environment – Camberwell location (no face to face contact with patients)
- Opportunity to be fully trained in Specialist Medical Reception and software such as Genie, Gentu, Clinic to Cloud and others.
This position is a unique medical reception role working in our corporate office in Camberwell. If you are looking to get out of working in a medical centre or hospital, come and join the team at RWS. You will be providing virtual reception services along with a host of other activities to a range of specialists in private practice located throughout Australia. No two days are the same.
The role will require you onsite in our office 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday. No afterhours or weekend work.
You will be supported by RWS’ qualified staff who have many years’ experience working for Surgeons and Physicians and you will also receive the opportunity for growth assisting in other business areas at RWS such as marketing and practice management support.
About usRWS is known for providing multi-faceted solutions and providing a one stop shop for Surgeons and Physicians in Australia. We pride ourselves on providing administrative support and genuine care so medical professionals can do what they do best – without the worry. You will be working in a culture that is supportive, welcoming and professional.
About youWe are seeking a highly organised, detail orientated and fast paced professional who has experience in customer service – you pride yourself on your customer service skills.
The following qualities would be viewed favourably:
- A dynamic and easy-going personality
- A ‘can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- A motivated professional with some experience in Reception or customer service who wants to expand their career.
- Someone who is pro-active, can multi-task and is flexible
Duties/Responsibilities that you will be trained in:
- Managing virtual reception for numerous private Physicians and Surgeons
- Answering phones
- Managing enquires and practices’ appointment books (on-line)
- Consulting billings
- Working across multiple medical software platforms
- Managing Theatre lists & surgical bookings/billings
- The possibility of visiting a variety of private clinics for onsite support during staff absences
- Assisting our practice team and other departments at RWS as needed
Our requirements are:
- Either GP/Allied or Specialist Medical Reception experience
- A professionally presented individual with excellent phone manner (impressions matter)
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite
- IT Savvy
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- A current driver’s licence and car – if and when needed