- Immediate Start
- Expanding organisation with clients all over Australia
- Flexible working arrangements negotiable
This is an exciting role and is your chance to get away from the repetition of everyday private practice to something that has enormous growth potential. You will be overseeing multiple clinics and working with them to improve systems, streamline practices, help train staff and promote growth. You will manage our virtual reception program while we train you to be a Practice Management Consultant.
RWS is known for providing turn key solutions and being the one stop shop for surgeons and physicians in Australia. We pride ourselves on providing support and genuine care so medical professionals can do what they do best – without the worry.
We are seeking a highly organised, detail orientated and fast paced professional with practical experience in the medical industry to join our Virtual Reception & Practice Management team.
The following qualities would be favoured highly:
- A dynamic and affable personality
- Someone who is proactive and flexible
- Someone with a ‘can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- A motivated professional with some experience in Practice Management who wants to extend their career past the boundaries of typical medical practice
- Virtual reception for numerous private physicians and surgeons
- Answering phones
- managing enquires and an appointment book
- using numerous medical software’s
- theatre lists & surgical bookings
- You would assist our Practice Management team
- We will provide training so you are able to assist our clients to improve their systems and operations
Our requirements are:
- Must have minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a Practice Manager or Receptionist in a private medical practice
- Practice consulting experience essential
- Private Specialist or GP experience is mandatory – Surgical experience favoured highly
- Having a good understanding and experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees – Preferred
- A professionally presented individual with excellent phone manner
- Very proficient with medical software such as Clinic to Cloud, Genie and/or Gentu – Essential
- Experience lodging health fund and Medicare claims electronically using Eclipse
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- A current drivers licence and car – travelling to our clients clinics may be required
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a befitting remuneration package (commensurate with experience) and limitless opportunities for growth. With exciting development opportunities and a friendly and dynamic culture, we invite you to come grow with our organisation in this ever changing role.
Apply now quoting reference 833