- WFH options 1 to 2 days per week – Knox Private Hospital – work close to home
- Progressive and renowned expanding Upper GI practice
- Great work environment – Shexie Software – Mature minded
Are you interested at being at the forefront of Gastrointestinal Surgery? Do you like to use your fantastic people skills to lead our fabulous team? Are you proud of your attention to detail?
Then please read on.
Our specialist practice is seeking a resilient, highly organised, people savvy and experienced Practice Manager to lead our team. This would be a pivotal role in our practice supporting all our Surgeons (and sessional consultant/physicians) and working with our fantastic team. To complement your existing skills, you will provide full management of our weight loss program. Dealing with external parties and stakeholders (virtually). From our Surgeons and Physicians to all our support staff you will be working with the best.
We are looking for a Practice Manager who would love to be part of this, and who prides themselves on their leadership skills and understands the importance of caring and supporting our practice and staff and most importantly our patients – they are our number one priority. Once fully trained and competent in your role, management will discuss WFH options (currently 1 to 2 days per week on non-consulting days).
Our Practice is located in Knox Private Hospital.
Our requirements are:
- Experience in motivating and training a team to continually improve the efficiencies and workings of our practice including fostering an environment of staff recognition, trust and support
- Having a good understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting and Billing, Shexie Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees, including organising Anaesthetists, Surgical Assistants
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse, DVA, Workcover TAC (limited) viewed highly)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic, punctuality. Enjoy creating and refining new and present processes to ensure the practice runs smoothly and efficiently
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written – this cannot be overstated, particularly when dealing with complaints
- IT savvy skills (able to troubleshoot as required)
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation including unflappable manner when dealing with many contrasting priorities
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons
- Having previous experience in managing staff including conflict resolution, training, leave and timesheet requirements
- Managing sessional Doctors including on and offsite
- Providing relief for reception/consulting and phones
- Handling all accounts and managing Surgeon’s diaries
- Full practice reporting including end of day, week and month
- Prepare, implement and oversee annual business plans, forecasts, financial reports and budgets in conjunction with the Principals to submit to Accountants
- Ensuring the practice is always fully compliant with industry and government regulations including OH&S. Attend and actively participates in all relevant practice meetings.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator who is a team player
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable – love building and maintaining fantastic teams
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- Must have minimum two (2) years Practice Manager experience
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory – Upper GI experience viewed favourably
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 9:00am till 5:00pm but flexibility required if needed for offsite virtual work.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the Recruitment process.
Apply now quoting reference 847.
Please follow our Instagram page recruitmentatrws for further career opportunities.