Full Time Medical Receptionist
- Upper GI Surgeons – work close to home – awesome team
- Renowned Practice – work with the best – upskilling opportunities
- Knox Private Hospital – subsidised parking onsite $4.00 per day
Would you like to be part of a team that excels at customer service? Do you like to make a difference in our patient’s lives? Then please read on.
Our growing Upper GI Practice is recruiting an experienced medical receptionist to be our brand ambassador and “Director of First Impressions” and complement our team at our busy practice located in Wantirna who is willing to learn higher skills once competent in the role. You will be reporting to our Practice Manager and Directors.
As the first point of contact for patients and their families, it is important that you are well presented and approachable with a calm and positive disposition.
Main skills to be utilised/duties include:
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service on the telephone and in meeting and greeting our parents and patients
- Supporting our Surgeons by being highly professional and a friendly first point of contact for the practice
- Having a good understanding and extensive experience in running and managing a consulting session including issuing invoices and taking payments
- Ability to work in a face paced environment.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Professional in manner, whether in person, on the phone or verbally
- Excellent IT skills (experience with Shexie Medical Software would be an advantage)
- Experience in managing Telehealth consultations
Successful candidates for this role will require:
- Proven medical reception experience – minimum 1 year
- Excellent customer service, phone manner and communication
- Proven multitasking, problem solving and time management skills
- A proactive, positive and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to provide ad hoc administration services as required by Management
- Motivation to assist in growing and improving our practice
What you will get in return:
- You will work within a very supportive and caring work environment with various doctors, and our great team. You will be paid a good salary with permanent employment benefits, upskilling opportunities including training and be able to forge a career in a successful medical practice.
Days – Monday to Friday
Hours – 9:00am till 5:00pm
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the Recruitment process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and rapidly expanding surgical practice and be part of our friendly team. If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be part of, please apply and quote ref 848.