4-5 days a week
· Modern rooms in a heritage setting – parking on-site
· Flexible working shifts
· Work close to home – Gastroenterology Specialists
Are you proud of your strong and experienced Medical Receptionist background and enjoy pivotal roles, where you are the backbone of our team? Can you impress us with your initiative, attention to detail and streamlined structure when undertaking your duties? Then we want to hear from you.
Our paper-lite Practice is looking for someone who is mature minded, open to direction, flexible in their work style and a real team player. This position will never be dull, it is fast paced and has lots of variety, as you will be working with different Specialists and Surgeons.
To be successful you will have most, if not all of the following:
· Take pride in your work, are compassionate and have the willingness and ability to be part of a team that strives to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
· Pride yourself in your attention to detail.
· Have a solid and stable work history and display outstanding interpersonal skills.
· Excellent communication skills, with quiet confidence, time management and organisational skills.
· You love dealing with patients and have amazing Medical Reception skills.
· Accountability, initiative, enthusiasm, a good work ethic and be genuinely committed to a long-term role.
· Above all, you have a ‘can do’ flexible manner that is always calm.
· Excellent verbal and written manner and presentation.
· Multi-tasking and performing ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
· Facility to cover annual leave at our sister site (Ascot Vale) with notice.
Essential skills and experience:
· Experience with Bluechip medical software (or similar)
· Gastroenterology Speciality experience (viewed highly)
· Previous experience in a private Practice setting, including managing a consultation session along with invoicing and receipting
· Theatre Bookings/Surgical Quotes experience
· Prior experience in billing (PHI and Medicare) (viewed favourably)
· Fluency in other languages such as Italian, Greek or Mandarin (viewed favourably)
This is a great opportunity to make this role yours. If the above sounds like you, we would love you to apply. Quoting Ref: 851
Follow our instagram page at RecruitmentatRWS.