Part/Full Time Role
- 4.5 days per week – Cardio Thoracic (and Respiratory Physicians) Private Practice
- Commencement May – Fitzroy location
- Work with the best – Zedmed – amazing Public Transport options
Are you proud of your customer service skills? Do you love to make a difference in people’s lives? Do you consider yourself a fast learner with a can-do attitude? Then please read on.
We are looking for an organised and motivated Medical Receptionist to join our fantastic renowned team. This is the perfect chance for you to upskill from your previous GP experience to join our dynamic and robust team. We are in Fitzroy near Parliament Station on the grounds of St Vincent Hospital.
Foremost with this position, is providing empathy, compassion and care for our patients. Our patients are our number one priority (this cannot be overstated). You will love to wow our patients with your professional, nurturing and accommodating manner including your impeccable presentation whether in person, on the phone or via email.
- Medium to expert level of experience and understanding of Zedmed Medical Software
- Having great team player attributes – working together to produce a smooth operating efficient practice.
- Be experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare
- Handling consultation sessions (meet and greet – relief only) telephone queries and email correspondence in a professional and warm understanding manner
- Managing clinical appointments
- Invoicing and receipting for consulting (including chasing overdue accounts)
- IT Savvy with great troubleshooting skills
- Managing incoming emails including screening and prioritising
- Multi-tasking and performing ad-hoc duties as required
- Ensuring the practice is running in an efficient manner, including ensuring all tasks and including administration are up to date.
- Assisting the Surgeons/Physicians and Practice Manager in ad hoc duties as required
- Collaborating with other staff to provide a seamless process for our team and patients
- Ensuring our rooms are always immaculate, including the consulting rooms
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Medical Receptionist in a Private Practice setting (viewed favourably)
- Zedmed experience (or other medical software)
- Ability to be flexible in prioritising duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-presented and professional in attire and compassionate with all patients
- Ability to work independently at the front desk and assist the team
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – 9am till 5pm
Wednesday – 9am till 1pm
If you are after an exceptional opportunity, then this is the role for you. We take pride in the care we provide our patients and would love someone to join us with the same ethic.
Please apply and include your resume and a cover letter, explaining why you would be a great candidate for our practice. Please quote ref 852 and follow our RWS Instagram page (recruitmentatrws)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent