- 9 day fortnight (long days – full time wage) – Ready for your next career move?
- Richmond – great package – commencement May – Genie
- Amazing boutique practice – amiable and engaging Orthopaedic Surgeon
Are you interested in leading a practice by example? Do you love to provide that extra (business class) service, every patient is always looking for? If this interests you, please read further.
Our specialist boutique practice is seeking a professional, highly organised, people savvy and experienced Medical Secretary/Practice Manager (or we would consider a high-level administrator from another industry or within medical) to lead our practice (1 x direct report). This would be a pivotal role in our practice supporting our Surgeon and working with our fantastic team. To set the scene, this is a practice where you will love coming to work. Our current Practice Manager is reluctantly relocating.
We are looking for a Medical Secretary/Practice Manager who would love to be part of this, and who prides themselves on their leadership skills and understands the importance of caring and supporting our practice and staff and most importantly our patients – they are our number one priority.
Our paperlite Practice is located in Richmond (Epworth). The working hours are over a nine day fortnight – 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Our requirements are:
- Having a good understanding and experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Genie Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare including TAC and Workcover.
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic, punctuality. Enjoy creating and refining new and present processes to ensure the practice runs smoothly and efficiently
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written – this cannot be overstated, particularly when dealing with occasional complaints
- IT savvy skills (able to troubleshoot as required)
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeon
- Having previous experience in managing staff including conflict resolution, training, leave and timesheet requirements
- Managing meet and greet/consulting sessions (relief only)
- Engaging with external suppliers including representatives
- Full practice reporting including end of day, week and month (through Genie)
- Ensuring the practice is always fully compliant with industry and government regulations including OH&S. Attend and actively participates in all relevant practice meetings.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator who is a team player
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable – love building and maintaining fantastic teams
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- Practice Manager experience preferred, but would consider a high level practice administrator ready to step up
- Private Specialist experience and Orthopaedic experience viewed favourably
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage.
Apply now quoting reference 854 and follow our RWS Instagram page (recruitmentatrws).