- Central Camberwell location – modern & progressive office environment
- Part-time or full-time role available – 4-5 days per week
- Full training provided – energetic & professional team
This Medical Reception role is a rare opportunity to work in a fun office environment without the face-to-face patient contact, with more scope for growth and development then a role in a traditional medical practice.
We are seeking a friendly, IT savvy, medical receptionist who is eager to learn and grow with the company. This is a rare opportunity to be fully trained in Specialist Medical Reception and software. This role has limitless opportunities for growth across many departments and would suit an individual who craves variety – no two days are the same.
This position is a unique medical reception role working in our lively corporate office in Camberwell. You will be providing virtual reception services (no face-to-face patient contact) along with a host of other activities to a range of specialists in private practice located throughout Australia.
- The role will require you onsite in our office 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- No after hours or weekend work required.
- Flexible work arrangements (working from home) and other opportunities are available once fully trained.
RWS is known for providing multi-faceted solutions and providing a one stop shop for Surgeons and Physicians in Australia. We pride ourselves on providing administrative support and genuine care so medical professionals can do what they do best – without the worry. You will be working in a culture that is supportive, dynamic, and professional.
You will be supported by RWS’ qualified staff who have many years’ experience working for Surgeons and Physicians and you will also receive the opportunity for growth assisting in other business areas at RWS such as marketing and practice management support.
We are seeking a motivated, IT savvy, and detail orientated professional who has experience in customer service. This role will suit someone who is just getting started in the workforce with a supportive environment and limitless opportunities for growth.
The following qualities would be viewed favourably:
- A friendly and easy-going personality
- A ‘can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- A motivated professional who is eager to learn from all facets of the business
- Someone who is pro-active, can multi-task and is flexible
Duties/Responsibilities that you will be trained in:
- Managing virtual reception for numerous private Physicians and Surgeons
- Answering phones
- Managing enquires and practices’ appointment books (online)
- Consulting billings
- Working across multiple medical software platforms
- Managing Theatre lists & surgical bookings/billings
- The possibility of visiting a variety of private clinics for onsite support during staff absences
- Assisting our practice team and other departments at RWS as needed
Our requirements are:
- Customer service experience viewed favourably
- A professionally presented individual with excellent phone manner (impressions matter)
- IT Savvy
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Set up with the ability to work from home (if needed)
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and progressive work environment as well as limitless opportunities for growth. With exciting development opportunities and a friendly and dynamic culture, we invite you to come grow with our organisation in this new role.
Please apply now quoting job ref 859.