Full Time or Part Time Medical Secretary/PA
- Renowned Urology Practice – Beautiful modern rooms with views
- Commence asap – Urology Private Practice – East Melbourne location
- Amazing team, amazing culture – parking included
Do you love a great working culture? Amazing modern rooms with city views? Would you like to enjoy the rare privilege of parking in this area, included in your role? Then please apply.
Our Urology Practice is seeking a professional, highly organised and experienced Medical Secretary/PA (Genie experience mandatory) to complement our existing team. This would be a pivotal role in our Practice supporting our Practice Manager and looking after our principal Surgeon.
To set the scene, this is a Practice that has a truly amazing culture, from our Surgeons to all of our staff, and we would love you to be part of it. We are looking for a Medical Secretary who prides themselves in their attention to detail skills and who understands the importance of caring for the Practice and the Practice’s patients and views this important as their professional skillset. Our Practice is located in East Melbourne.
Our requirements are:
- A good understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Genie Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees – viewed favourably
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly)
- Having previous medical reception/secretarial experience including managing consulting sessions and reception relief
- Audio transcription (Dictaphone typing) skills (viewed favourably)
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written.
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator with a sense of humour
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- Must have minimum two (2) years Medical Secretarial experience
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory
- Either 5 days per week (full time) or 4 days (part time, Tuesday-Friday)
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and you will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the Recruitment process.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 861.
For further updates follow our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS.