- Incentives with growth – WFH Options – Ready for a change?
- Progressive community minded Orthopaedic Surgeon – Commence 1st September 2022
- Hawthorn – Use your transferable skills from other industries – Training on the job
Are you interested in joining a practice with a difference? Would you like a role where you can use your existing skills from outside the Medical Industry? Then we want to hear from you.
Our specialist boutique practice is seeking a professional, highly organized, people savvy and experienced Practice Co-ordinator (or have acquired similar skills from other industries) to lead our practice. This would be a pivotal role in our practice supporting our Surgeon. To set the scene, this is a practice where you will love coming to work. Our Surgeon is amiable, empathetic and community minded.
We are looking for a Practice Co-ordinator (or an individual from another industry with transferable skills and the drive to manage our practice) who would love to be part of this journey, and who prides themselves on their leadership skills and understands the importance of caring and supporting our practice and staff and most importantly our patients – they are our number one priority. We will provide support and training for the role.
Our paper-lite practice is located in Glenferrie Private Hospital. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:45am till 5pm.
Any of the following experience is viewed favourable and applicants from outside the industry with demonstrated skills and experience are encouraged to apply:
- Experience in customer service – making a difference in people’s lives
- Being experienced in working and managing deadlines and multiple stakeholders – ensuring all are managed seamlessly
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic, punctuality. Enjoy creating and refining new and present processes to ensure the practice runs smoothly and efficiently
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written – this cannot be overstated, particularly when dealing with occasional complaints
- IT savvy skills (able to troubleshoot as required) – Xestro medical software
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeon
- Having previous experience in managing staff including conflict resolution, training, leave and timesheet requirements
- Managing meet and greet/consulting sessions (initially) – and great customer service skills
- Engaging with external suppliers including representatives
- Ensuring the practice is always fully compliant with industry and government regulations including OH&S. Attend and actively participates in all relevant practice meetings.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator who is a team player
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable – love building and maintaining fantastic teams
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- High level administration skills and experience, outside of the Medical Industry with transferrable skills
- Practice Co-Ordinator experience preferred, but would consider a high level medical practice Secretary ready to step up
- Private Specialist experience and Orthopaedic experience viewed favourably
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 863
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and you will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the Recruitment process.
For further updates follow our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS.