Full Time Medical Receptionist
- Commencement asap – new modern suites – great culture
- Parking – 9-day fortnight – long days (full time wage)
- Oral and Maxillofacial practice – brand new practice – established Surgeon
Do you enjoy a front of house role? Do you like to wow our patients with your customer service skills and love to go above and beyond? Then we want to hear from you!
Our Oral and Maxillofacial practice is seeking a professional, highly organised, and experienced Medical Receptionist to support our team (Dental Medical Receptionist’s please apply). Your role will be to manage our meet and greet and consulting sessions, along with supporting our team.
Your attention to detail skills will be almost as good as your customer service skills, you love to be organised! You thrive in a “Director of First Impressions” role, who makes our patients feel as though they are the only patients in the practice. You will use your bubbly and enthusiastic personality, to be a strong brand ambassador for our Practice.
Our requirements are:
- Professional in your presentation, written and verbal communication
- Having previous Medical Reception experience including managing consulting sessions and meet and greet – Specialist and Dental Medical Receptionists experience viewed favourably
- Experience with Genie Medical Software (or similar)
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for our Specialists and our Practice Manager
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (ECLIPSE viewed highly)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Have a capacity and energy to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Strong experience with Medical Terminology
- Experience with theatre bookings, in room procedure bookings and surgical quoting and billing viewed favourably
- Hands on attitude, where nothing is beneath them, whether the job is big or small
- Clear and concise communicator who pre-empts our Specialists’ needs, who is proactive not reactive
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence, always happy to assist others
- Must have minimum two (2) years Medical Reception experience
- Private Specialist experience is viewed highly
Days: 9 day fortnight (day off to be negotiated)
Hours: 8:15am till 5:15pm (30 minute unpaid lunch per day)
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 867.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.