Do you enjoy being part of a Practice that is in an expanding phase? Are you driven, empathetic and love attention to detail? We are looking for a Medical Secretary to join our team who understand that caring for the Practice and the Practice’s patients is as important as your professional skillset.
Our practice likes to make each patient feel like they are the most important in the practice. We like to go the extra mile in their patient journey and make a difference. We are seeking a Medical Secretary with a similar mindset.
Our Team has a Practice Manager and three Surgeons who you will be reporting to, along with other admin team members to support you in your role. We are based at two sites – Henley Beach and North Adelaide You will need to cover at our sister site (with notice).
- Have a good understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting and Billing, Genie Medical Software including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees
- Be experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly)
- Have previous medical reception/secretarial experience including consultation sessions (private practice viewed favourably)
- Audio transcription (Dictaphone typing)
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Display outstanding customer service skills
- Have a capacity to perform well in a very busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad hoc administration duties for the Surgeons
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised
- Clear and concise communicator
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly and charismatic personality
- Must have minimum two (2) years Medical Secretarial experience
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the Award Wage.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the Recruitment process.
Apply now quoting reference 868. For more updates, follow us on Instagram at recruitmentatrws