- Great modern bright rooms Epworth Richmond – possible WFH options
- 4.5 days per week (full time salary) Private Practice – 2 Surgeons
- Training on specifics of the practice provided – Commence late August-September
Are you interested in joining a practice in a pivotal role? Would you like a role where you can use your existing skills to make a difference? Then we want to hear from you.
Our specialist practice is seeking a professional, highly organized, attention to detail (can’t be overstated), people savvy and experienced Practice Co-ordinator (or have acquired similar skills as a Senior Medical Secretary) to lead our practice.
This would be a pivotal role in our practice in supporting our Surgeons who are General (Endocrine interest) and Upper GI/Bariatric. Our Surgeons are amiable, empathetic and just lovely to work with. You will be working alongside other practices within the rooms.
We are looking for a Practice Co-ordinator who would love to be part of our journey, and who prides themselves on their leadership skills and understands the importance of caring and supporting our practice and staff (in time) and most importantly our patients – they are our number one priority. We will provide support and onsite training for the specifics of our practice.
Our paperlite practice is located at Epworth Richmond. The working hours are Monday to Friday the hours are 4 days at 9:00am till 5:30pm and 5th day 9:00am till 2:30pm (day to be determined). For the right candidate, once fully trained and deemed competent there will be WFH options, possibly 1 to 2 days per week.
Any of the following experience is viewed favourably:
- Priding yourself in your attention to detail skills – being the gatekeeper to our Surgeons
- Experience in customer service – making a difference in people’s lives
- Being experienced in working and managing deadlines and multiple stakeholders – ensuring all are managed seamlessly
- A team player but happy to work autonomously (both Surgeons only consult at the Epworth once a week – although within rooms with other staff from other practices)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic, punctuality. Enjoy creating and refining new and present processes to ensure the practice runs smoothly and efficiently
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written – this cannot be overstated
- IT savvy skills (able to troubleshoot as required) – Gentu medical software
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons
- Managing meet and greet/consulting sessions (initially) – and great customer service skills
- Ensuring the practice is always fully compliant with industry and government regulations including OH&S. Attend and actively participates in all relevant practice meetings.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator who is a team player – happy to be directed as needed
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable – love maintaining fantastic teams
- Friendly with a sense of humour and quiet confidence Experience:
- High level administration skills
- Practice Co-ordinator experience preferred, but would consider a high level medical practice Secretary ready to step up
- Private Specialist experience and General and/or Upper GI/Bariatric experience viewed favourably
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and you will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the Recruitment process.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 870.
For further updates follow our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS.