- Modern bright light rooms – Colorectal Surgeons – Cooks Hill
- Full time – or 4 days – Training provided for the right person
- Parking – possible WFH options in time – amiable and friendly team
Are you looking for a pivotal role in a team that is passionate about delivering a high level of service to our patients and creating a respectful and supportive workplace? Do you pride yourself on your customer service skills? If yes, then this is the job for you!
Our practice will be opening at the beginning of September (established Surgeons), we are seeking a caring, empathetic and professional healthcare Practice Co-ordinator with excellent organisation and administrative skills to lead our team. If you have experience as a Medical Secretary and would like to step up – please apply.
This position would suit someone who can support and add value in a new practice, and who is looking for opportunities that would accompany future practice growth. We have a flexible working arrangement culture and would be happy to negotiate working conditions.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Practice Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for managing and (at times ) hands on in facilitating the flow of patients into and out of the medical practice. You will be a pivotal part of our team, and responsible for managing our staff and ensuring a smooth and efficient running practice. Possible WFH options (1 day per week) once fully competent and trained.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Have a great understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings and Surgical Quotes (Billing outsourced)
- Medium to expert level of experience and understanding of Gentu Medical Software including producing reporting (or other relevant medical software)
- Be experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (ECLIPSE viewed highly)
- Handling consultation sessions (meet and greet alongside our Medical Secretary) telephone queries and email correspondence in a professional and warm understanding manner
- Managing clinical appointments (along with our Medical Secretary)
- Invoicing and receipting for consulting (including chasing overdue accounts)
- IT Savvy with great troubleshooting skills
- Managing incoming emails including screening and prioritising
- Multi-tasking and performing ad-hoc duties as required
- Ensuring the practice is running in an efficient manner, including ensuring all tasks and administration tasks are up to date.
- Assisting the Principals in PA and ad hoc duties as required
- Collaborating and managing other staff to provide a seamless process for our team and patients
- Ensuring our rooms are always immaculate, including the consulting rooms
- Providing excellent service to patients on the phone and in person
- Communications (responding to phone calls and emails)
- General office administration
- Ensuring rooms are re-stocked
- Being professional, caring and respectful at all times – making a difference in our patient’s lives
- Using your creativity and experience to create more efficient medical processes and procedures
Our team works very closely together and supports one another. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, but one with a supporting and respectful culture.
If you have experience in the following or want to upskill, please apply:
- with the ambition to grow with the practice
- who has worked as a Medical Secretary before and is looking to take their skills to the next level
- who is comfortable using and learning new software
- who demonstrates initiative
- with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- who values and fosters a supportive and respectful workplace culture
- wants a role where they love coming to work
Experience using Medical practice management software is desirable – but everything can be taught (we are happy to support you in this). Most importantly, we want to find someone who can provide great customer service & learn along the way.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Full time, part time, and casual positions available with hours negotiable.
Apply quoting reference number 871. For more updates, follow our Instagram page: recruitmentatrws