Office All-Rounder- Graduate role
Full/Part time 4-5 days
At our company our staff are valued, respected, and support each other. Our clients comprise of doctors in the private practice across Australia who are well looked after and treated like family. Doctors provide vital services to us all and at RWS, it is our passion and purpose to ensure we help them run their business so they can cope with the pressures of being a medic.
Are you a recent graduate who loves crossing your t’s and dotting your i’s, thrives on producing consistent work and prides themselves on doing a great job? Do you consider yourself a team player with a warm and friendly demeanour? If this sounds like you, here is your chance to be part of our fabulous and ever-growing company and your opportunity to contribute to our positive and altruistic workplace goals. We are an innovative and vivacious team and are looking for someone who is a born organiser to support our marketing and recruitment teams. No two days are ever the same, so say goodbye to those monotonous days in the office!
This role will suit someone who is fresh into the workforce. Our office is situated in the heart of Camberwell- close to coffee shops, for those much-needed coffee breaks, with eateries and public transport nearby as well. You will be supported by our robust team and will be provided with limitless opportunities for growth and career progression. This role will be ideal if you enjoy working within a team but mostly you love being organised, credit yourself for your attention to detail and are able to juggle multiple hats. You also love being the gate-keeper of systems and following through existing procedures.
The following qualities would be viewed favourably:
- A team player who respects and values others.
- A motivated professional with 1-2 years’ experience in reception, admin or customer service who wants to expand their career.
- A natural multitasker with calm manner and can- do attitude.
- Flexible and able to adapt in different roles.
- Takes pride in their excellent attention to detail.
- Immaculate dress sense and self- presentation.
- Own a car and valid drivers’ license
What the role entails:
- Organising practice lunches or zoom meetings.
- Shortlisting resumes.
- Responding to emails and phone calls.
- Collating and seeking references for recruitment purposes.
- Preparing diaries.
- Creating marketing databases.
- Mail merges and mailouts.
- Ensuring systems are in place and are followed through.
Our requirements are:
- You have shown aptitude by completing a degree, or diploma in business /office management or similar.
- A customer service employment history (can be part-time roles you have held).
- A professionally presented individual with excellent phone manner (impressions matter).
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite.
- IT Savvy and able to learn multiple softwares quickly and efficiently.
- A self- starter and intrinsically motivated to excel.
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker.
- Set up and ability to work from home if needed/required.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with exciting opportunities to upskill within a friendly and dynamic work culture. This is your opportunity to expand your skillset within our organisation.
If this role interests you and you would like to submit an application, please submit your resume and cover letter and cite reference number 876. Immediate start. Working days are negotiable. Fun and variety are promised!
Check out our website to find out all the services we provide for our doctors: roomswithstyle.com.au.
For further updates follow our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS.