Casual Marketing & Administration Assistant
- Casual role – 1 day per week – work from home opportunities
- Fun office environment – Camberwell location
- Flexible hours – university or medical students are encouraged to apply!
We are seeking a friendly, detail-oriented Marketing and Administration Assistant who is eager to learn and grow with the company. This role is one day per week (9am-5pm), on the day of your choice. Additional shifts may also be available during university downtimes.
This position is a great opportunity for Bio-Med or Med students to work within the medical industry and learn about the back end of private practice. You would be working for our clients who are renowned physicians and surgeons, making this a unique and opportunistic role to get your foot in the door.
RWS is known for providing multi-faceted solutions and providing a one stop shop for Surgeons and Physicians in Australia. We pride ourselves on providing administrative support and genuine care so medical professionals can do what they do best – without the worry. You will be working in a culture that is supportive, dynamic, and professional.
We are seeking a friendly, organised, and detail-orientated student who has experience in customer service and is eager to learn. This role will suit someone who is starting in university and has an interest in the medical field.
The following qualities would be viewed favourably:
- A friendly and easy-going personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Someone who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- A motivated professional who is eager to learn from all facets of the business
- Someone who is pro-active, can multi-task and is flexible
Duties/Responsibilities that you will be trained in:
- Answering phones
- Making outgoing calls to medical practices
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
- Creating written marketing materials
- Working with databases
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- Assisting our practice team and other departments at RWS as needed
Our requirements are:
- Customer service experience viewed favourably
- An interest in the medical field
- A professionally presented individual with excellent phone manner (impressions matter)
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- IT Savvy with strong MS Word and Excel skills
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and progressive work environment. With exciting networking opportunities and friendly and dynamic culture, we invite you to grow with our organisation in this new role.
Please apply now quoting job ref 877.
For further updates follow our Instagram page: RecruitmentatRWS.