Part Time Medical Receptionist
- September start – specialist training provided – 3 days per week
- Amazing warm and nurturing culture – amiable and approachable Geriatrician
- Ringwood – parking on site – Genie Software
Do you love to provide great customer service? A personality that loves going above and beyond for our vulnerable patients? Then we want to hear from you.
An established Geriatrician speciality practice is seeking a compassionate, empathetic, self-motivated and customer service minded Medical Receptionist for a permanent Part-time role (Tuesday to Thursday) in Ringwood, if you have GP experience and want a more customer service-based role, please apply. The successful applicant will be comfortable with the day-to-day requirements of a busy specialist practice and have outstanding customer service skills (can’t be overstated – we have vulnerable patients that love our support) and a professional telephone manner.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience using Genie (or similar medical software programs)
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude
- Experience at a speciality Medical Practice
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Ability to work independently with initiative and also love being part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment
- Pride themselves on their customer service skills – and genuinely want to make a difference in our patients lives
- A genuine desire to be trained and upskilled to assist our practice
- Ability to cover leave (with notice)
Responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming patients into the practice in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times – even an empathetic chat on the phone
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments including managing consulting sessions
- Collecting and entering patient details and administration services
- Answering phone calls and enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- Performing general administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, mail sorting, filing and follow-up patient enquiries
- Patient billing and processing of payments
- Supporting and assisting the Physicians and fellow administrative staff in a range of administration and ad-hoc tasks.
Appropriate remuneration based on skills and experience.
If this sounds like you, and you have the skills/experience required, we’d love to hear from you and discuss moving forward. Please upload your resume and cover letter and quote ref: 882
Days: Tuesday to Thursday (negotiable)
Hours 9:00am till 5:00pm (end of consulting)
Please follow us on our page: RecruitmentatRWS to keep up to date with our roles.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and you will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.