Full time Medical Secretary
- Multi-disciplinary practice and renowned O&G surgeons- vibrant and dynamic team.
- Accessible public transport options-parking close to practice.
- Flexible working arrangements-full time, 9-day fortnights or part time upon discussion.
Is patient care of the utmost importance to you? Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail and administrative skills?
Our progressive, multidisciplinary and leading-edge O&G practice is currently seeking a Medical Secretary to join our robust team. Medical Receptionists seeking a change are welcome to apply!
The successful candidate would be someone who considers themselves an all-rounder and thrives in a busy environment. You would understand the need to juggle and re-prioritise to adapt to the changing consulting sessions within this specialty. We are happy to accommodate flexible working arrangements, full time with part time options available after discussion.
Our requirements are:
- Having previous medical reception or medical secretarial experience including managing consulting sessions understanding that no two days are the same!
- Enjoy the balance between admin work and customer service
- Have an outstanding work ethic, excellent organisational skills, punctuality, and love adhering to existing processes and procedures.
- Previous experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees viewed favourably– we are happy to train as well.
- Experience and understanding of Medical Software.
- ECLIPSE experience preferred, but not required.
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams, while understanding flexibility is a key asset.
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written – this cannot be overstated.
- Proud of your professional manner, presentation and empathy for our patients.
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment and a skilled multitasker.
- Happy to assist with ad-hoc administration tasks for the Surgeons.
- Friendly and approachable demeanour.
- IT savvy – we are paperlite and fully digital.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who enjoys the balance between admin work and customer service.
- Clear and concise communicator and a team player.
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and reliable.
- Prior experience as a Medical Secretary or Medical Receptionist.
- Private Specialist experience viewed favourably.
- Prior Medical Software experience viewed highly.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an incredible work environment and an above award remuneration package, dependent on experience.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and you will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
Please follow us on our page: RecruitmentatRWS to keep up to date with our roles.
Apply now quoting reference 883.