Full time Medical Secretary- Mat Leave position
- Maternity Leave contract with possible ongoing employment options—flexible roster.
- Supporting our two renowned and delightful O&G’s and our team – parking provided.
- Clinic to Cloud software – beautifully renovated rooms – dynamic team.
We are seeking a warm, compassionate Medical Secretary to complement our existing team consisting of Medical and Physiotherapy specialists for maternity leave cover. As our Medical Secretary you will support and assist our Surgeons, practice manager and fantastic team. Medical Receptionists looking for a change or to upskill are welcome to apply!
We are looking for a Medical Secretary who would love to be part of our newly refurbished and progressive practice, and who enjoys customer care with a strong attention to detail. Our ideal candidate would also value caring and supporting our patients and team.
Your ability to be flexible and be happy to assist with the daily operations of the practice while managing changing schedules and priorities to suit our patient’s needs, will be viewed highly.
We are negotiable and flexible on full time or part time.
Our requirements are:
- Having previous medical reception/secretarial experience including managing consulting sessions – with a calm and warm demeanour while being a gatekeeper for our Surgeons.
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic, punctuality and love adhering to existing processes and procedures.
- Familiar with Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees – we are happy to train as well.
- Familiar with medical software.
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly).
- Enjoy working in a team and able to work independently as well.
- Available to cover leave for other staff – with notice (if Part Time).
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written – this cannot be overstated.
- Previous experience in sterilizing equipment would be viewed highly.
- Proud of your professional manner, presentation, and empathy for our patients.
- A skilled multitasker and have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment.
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail.
- Clear and concise communicator who is a team player.
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable.
- Friendly and compassionate demeanour.
- IT savvy – we are a paperlite practice.
- Medical Secretarial/Reception experience.
- Private Specialist experience (desirable).
- Experience with Medical Software (Clinic to Cloud viewed favourably).
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment and an above award remuneration package, depending on experience.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and you will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
Please follow us on our page: RecruitmentatRWS to keep up to date with our roles.
Apply now quoting reference 884.