Full Time Medical Receptionist
- Commencement asap – new modern suites – great culture
- Parking – 4-5 days per week – long days (full time wage)
- Oral and Maxillofacial practice – brand new practice – established Surgeon
Would you like to work with an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon? Do you like to wow our patients with your customer service and clinical skills and make a difference in our Surgeon’s and patients’ lives? Then we want to hear from you!
We are currently expanding and require another receptionist to support our team. We are seeking a professional, highly organised, and experienced administrator.
Your attention to detail skills will be almost as good as your customer service skills, you love to be organised! You thrive in a “Director of First Impressions” role, who makes our patients feel as though they are the only patients in the practice. You will use your bubbly and enthusiastic personality, to be a strong brand ambassador for our Practice.
Our requirements are:
- Professional in your presentation, written and verbal communication
- Having previous Medical Reception experience including managing consulting sessions and meet and greet – Specialist and Dental Medical Receptionists experience viewed favourably
- Experience with Genie Medical Software (or similar)
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for our Specialists and our Practice Manager
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (ECLIPSE viewed highly)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Have a capacity and energy to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Strong experience with Medical Terminology
- Experience with theatre bookings, in room procedure bookings and surgical quoting and billing viewed favourably
- Hands-on attitude, where nothing is beneath them, whether the job is big or small
- Clear and concise communicator who pre-empts our Specialists’ needs, who is proactive, not reactive
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal, and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence, always happy to assist others
- Must have minimum two (2) years Dental Assistant experience with Cert IV in Dental Assisting or desire to work towards
- Private Specialist experience is viewed highly
Days: 8–9-day fortnight (day off to be negotiated)
Hours: 8:15am till 5:15pm (30 minute unpaid lunch per day)
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 885.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.