Full Time Dental Assistant/Treatment Coordinator
- Enjoy working in a great team?
- Parking – 9-day fortnight – long days (full time wage)
- Oral and Maxillofacial practice – brand new modern Practice – established Surgeon
Do you enjoy oral and implant surgery? Do you like to wow our patients with your customer service and clinical skills and make a difference in our Surgeon’s and patients’ lives? Then we want to hear from you!
Dr Leon Smith is an established surgeon seeking a professional, highly organised, and experienced Dental Assistant for our expanding practice. Your role will be to provide full clinical assistance to our Surgeon.
Your attention to detail skills will be almost as good as your customer service skills, you love to be organised and greeting our patients with a huge smile! You will use your warm and enthusiastic personality, to put our patients at ease.
Our requirements are:
- Professional in your presentation, written and verbal communication
- Having previous Dental Assistant experience including managing consulting sessions and meet and greet (relief)
- Experience withGenie Medical Software (or similar)
- Happy to perform administration duties for our specialists and our Practice Manager
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams
- Assisting the surgeons with the preparation and follow up of surgical procedures (in room) and medical/dental multi-disciplinary patients in hospital theatres as well as in the rooms under local anaesthesia or IV
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Have a capacity and energy to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Assisting with stock or ordering, inventory tracking and management
- Supporting management to ensure the clinical activities and processes are performed effectively and efficiently
- Experience with theatre bookings, in room procedure bookings and surgical quoting and billing viewed favourably
- Liaising with hospitals, health funds and external practices
- Hands on attitude, where nothing is beneath them, whether the job is big or small
- Clear and concise communicator who pre-empts our specialists’ needs, who is proactive not reactive
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal, and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence, always happy to assist others
- Must have minimum two (2) years Dental Assistant experience with Cert IV in Dental Assisting or desire to work towards
- Private Specialist experience is viewed highly
Days: 9-day fortnight (day off to be negotiated)
Hours: 8:15am till 5:15pm (30-minute unpaid lunch per day)
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 886.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.