Casual Audio Typist
- 2 to 3 days per week – Cooks Hill – parking onsite
- Genie/Gentu Medical Software – Reception/Administration relief
- Amazing (can’t be overstated) team – Work/lifestyle balance
Would you want a role where you enjoy coming to work? Are you proud of your customer service skills and Audio Typing Skills? Then we want to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for a friendly and proactive Audio Typist with good typing skills to join our fabulous surgical practice on a casual basis – our culture is second to none. Previous experience with Audio Typing is essential for this role. Previous experience in Medical Reception/Administration would be viewed highly. This is a role where you will be able to display your great patient care skills along with your IT savviness and fast typing.
The most important aspect to this role is that of Audio Typing of letters, to be sent out with an efficient turnaround. You will also provide administrative and reception relief support to our Surgeons and patients.
The role will be based at our Cooks Hill rooms and is 2 to 3 days per week.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Audio Typing letters.
- Managing the practice’s Audio Typing requirements (typing, scanning, printing and editing).
- Relief in assisting managing consulting sessions including meet and greet.
- Answering the practice phone in a professional, caring and warm manner (when required).
- Administrative duties as required (e.g: scanning, send/receive correspondence, inbox maintenance).
- Ad hoc Medical Administration tasks as required from management.
- Flexibility to cover staff annual and sick leave.
Skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- One to two yearsminimum experience as a Medical Audio Typist in a similar environment.
- Experience in Specialist rooms highly advantageous but not essential, if you have GP experience please apply.
- Experience liaising with Surgeons, staff and allied health professionals and patients.
- Prior experience with medical software with strong computer/IT (including troubleshooting) skills and Genie/Gentu experience.
- Typing speed (minimum 70-80 words per minute).
- Your patient care skills are only second to your attention to detail skills.
- Experience and ability to meet deadlines – fast turnaround of letters.
- You will be reporting to our Practice Co-ordinator and fabulous Surgeons who will support and guide you in this role.
Monday (mandatory), two of the following days: Wednesday/Thursday or Friday.
8:30am till 4:00pm (to be negotiated).
If this is a role that suits your skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Please apply via Seek and quote ref: 888.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and you will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Please follow us on our page: RecruitmentatRWS to keep up to date with our roles.