Full Time Practice Manager
- 4 days a week, 9 day fortnight or full time options – attractive salary
- Commence asap – Urology Private Practice – Campbelltown location
- Established Surgeons– on site parking and public transport
Do you like to lead a team from the front? Love to train and manage a team to provide the most efficient and empathetic customer service for our delightful Surgeons? Then please apply.
Our Urology Practice is seeking a professional, highly organised and experienced Practice Manager who would love to use their fantastic and intuitive skills to lead our existing team.
We are looking for a Practice Manager who is a pivotal part of our team who understands that caring for the Practice and the Practice’s patients is as important as your professional skillset. We are located in Campbelltown and our other practices are nearby (South West Sydney area). Only occasionally (relief only) will you be required to travel to our other locations.
Our requirements are:
- Experience in motivating and training a team to continually improve the efficiencies and workings of our practice including fostering an environment of staff recognition, trust and support – a true team leader!
- Have a good understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Gentu Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees
- Be experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly)
- Have previous hands on experience including participating in consulting sessions (relief)
- Enjoy creating and refining new and present processes to ensure the practice runs smoothly and efficiently
- Be a great team player – happy to assist and train others when needed
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Display outstanding customer service skills
- Have a capacity to perform well in a very busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons
- Full practice reporting including end of day, week and month and batching.
- Ensuring the practice is always full compliant with industry and government regulations including WHS. Attend and actively manages and participates in all relevant practice meetings.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised
- Love building cohesive teams
- Clear and concise communicator and manager
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly and charismatic personality
- Must have minimum two (2) years as a Practice Manager/Practice Co-odinator experience
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory, Urology and Gentu experience viewed favourably.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the Award Wage. Apply now quoting reference 897.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.