- Working 9-day fortnight or full time – negotiable – work/life balance
- Progressive and renowned multi-site IVF/Gynaecology practice
- Malvern location – Genie – Mature minded – Engaged team leader
Are you interested in being at the forefront of the IVF and Gynae specialty? Do you like to use your fantastic people skills to lead our dynamic team? If this interests you please read further below:
Our specialist practice is seeking a professional, highly organised, people savvy, staff oriented and experienced Practice Manager to lead our team. This would play a pivotal role in our practice supporting all our Surgeons and working with our fantastic team. We would embrace candidates that have managed GP practices.
About our Practice
Our practice is an inclusive practice, that accepts all genders, backgrounds, and ethnicities. We embrace diversity and encourage all to apply.
To set the scene, this is a practice that is progressive and leading edge. From our Surgeons and Physicians to all our support staff you will be working with the best. Your dynamic personality will take our practice to greater heights.
We are looking for a Practice Manager who would love to be part of our journey, and who prides themselves on their leadership skills and who understands the importance of caring and supporting our practice and staff and most importantly our patients – they are our number one priority.
Our Practice is located in Malvern, with street parking close by. We are also opening a new sister site later this year, and also managing this will be part of your role. The working hours are over a four-week roster, with staggered start and finish times – to allow you to miss the traffic.
Our requirements are:
- Full practice reporting including end-of-day, week and month–monthly reporting directly to the principal.
- Having previous experience in managing staff including conflict resolution, training, leave and timesheet requirements.
- Ensuring the practice is always fully compliant with industry and government regulations including OH&S. Attend and actively participate in all relevant practice meetings (manage staff meetings and attend practice meetings).
- IT savvy skills (able to troubleshoot as required)
- Experience in motivating and training a team to continually improve the efficiencies and workings of our practice including fostering an environment of staff recognition, trust and support – true team leader!
- Having a good understanding and previous experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, Genie Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees (to assist staff or provide relief as needed)
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (Eclipse viewed highly)
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality.
- Enjoy creating and refining new and present processes to ensure the practice runs smoothly and efficiently
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills (whether internally or externally), verbally and written – this cannot be overstated, particularly when dealing with complaints
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation
- Have the capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons
- Prepare, implement and oversee annual business plans, forecasts, financial reports and budgets in conjunction with the Principal
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- A clear and concise communicator who is a team player
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable – love building and maintaining fantastic teams
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- Must have minimum of two (2) years of Practice Manager experience – GP Practice Manager experience, viewed favourably
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory – O&G/IVF experience is viewed favourably
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 898.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.