- Working 9-day fortnight or full time – negotiable – work/life balance
- Start up new practice – with established multi-disciplinary female clinicians
- St Albans location – Xestro – Mature minded – Engaged team leader
Are you interested in building a successful team? Do you like to work in a dynamic workplace? If this interests you please read further below:
Our specialist multi-disciplinary (particularly Gynaecology) practice is seeking a professional, highly organised, people savvy, staff oriented and experienced Practice Co-ordinator to lead our team and manage our diverse clinicians. This would be a pivotal role in our practice supporting all our Surgeons/Physicians/Allied Health practitioners and working with our fantastic team. We would embrace candidates that have managed GP practices or multi-disciplinary teams. You will bring your Practice Coordinating skills along with experience with implementing and setting up practice processes and procedures. And building a collaborative team.
We are looking for a Practice Co-ordinator who would love to be part of our practice journey, and who prides themselves on their leadership skills and understands the importance of caring and supporting our practice and staff and most importantly our patients – they are our number one priority.
About our Practice
To set the scene, this is a practice with a difference, we want our people to love coming to work. We are a fully female lead team, that encourages and supports family values. From our Surgeons to Physicians and Allied Health clinicians along with our support staff you will be working with the best. Your dynamic personality will take our practice and service to our lovely patients to greater heights.
Our Practice is located in St Albans, with great public transport options very close (Sunshine Hub).
Our requirements are:
- Ensuring the practice is always fully compliant with industry and government regulations including OH&S. Attend and actively participate in all relevant practice meetings (manage staff meetings and attend practice meetings).
- Full practice reporting including end of day, week and month – monthly reporting directly to principal.
- Having previous experience in managing staff including training, leave and timesheet requirements.
- IT savvy skills (able to troubleshoot as required).
- Reception relief (one day per week), great way to bond with the team and have hands on contact with our patients.
- Experience in motivating and training a team to continually improve the efficiencies and workings of our practice including fostering an environment of staff recognition, trust and support – true team leader!
- Having a good understanding and previous experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Quoting, and Surgical Billing.
- Xestro Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps, no Gaps and AMA fees (to assist staff or provide relief as needed).
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (ECLIPSE viewed highly).
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality.
- Enjoy creating and refining new and current processes to ensure the practice runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills (whether internally or externally), verbally and written – this cannot be overstated, particularly when dealing with complaints.
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation.
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker.
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons as required.
- Prepare, implement and oversee annual business plans, forecasts, financial reports and budgets in conjunction with the Principal.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail.
- Clear and concise communicator who is a team player.
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable – love building and maintaining fantastic teams.
- Friendly with quiet confidence.
- Must have minimum two (2) years Practice Co-ordinator experience – GP Practice Manager/Multi-disciplinary practice’s experience, viewed favourably
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory – Female health care experience viewed favourably
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 900.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and you will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
Please follow us on our page: RecruitmentatRWS to keep up-to-date with our roles