Part-Time Practice Co-ordinator
- Start-up practice – established Surgeon – Genie
- 3 days a week – great work/life balance
- Parking on-site – Caulfield North – ASAP commencement
Would you like a pivotal role in setting up a start-up with our delightful Surgeon? Do you enjoy using your mature-minded skills to be a gatekeeper? Are you a systems guru? Then please apply.
This is an opportunity for a Practice Co-ordinator to use their extensive experience to assist this established Surgeon with their start-up paperlite practice. We are seeking an energetic, experienced, self-motivated and customer service-minded Practice Co-ordinator 3 days a week (permanent part-time).
As the pivotal and initial member of this new team, you will need to demonstrate an exceptional commitment to ensuring our practice runs at its optimum and ensure we display exceptional patient care. You pride yourself on your ability to think outside the square and display initiative. We cannot overstate how delightful this Surgeon is. In time as the practice grows, we will be recruiting further staff including a Medical Receptionist.
Training will be provided if required by several providers who have intel into our practice.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience using Genie – or similar medical software programs.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and friendly manner and can-do attitude – a real team player – loves to take initiative.
- Audio typing (for urgent letters only).
- Experience at a Surgical Medical Practice (viewed highly).
- Professional appearance and demeanour (with outstanding customer service and strong skill level on all aspects of the Practice Co-ordinator role.
- Theatre bookings and Surgical billing (and quoting) experience (Eclipse experience viewed highly).
- Ability to work independently with initiative and also love being part of a team (in the future).
- You pride yourself on your attention to detail and thrive in implementing systems.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task in a busy environment, happily being the gatekeeper for our Surgeon, allowing them to do what they do best – being a Surgeon.
- IT Savvy with great troubleshooting skills.
- Professionally presented, in person, verbally and written.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing new practice systems – you are the guru of systems and processes.
- Setting up consulting rooms
- Welcoming patients into the practice and answering phone calls in an efficient, friendly and courteous manner (this will be relief only once we recruit a Medical Receptionist)
- Delivering exceptional customer service at all times (cannot be overstated)
- Scheduling and managing patient appointments.
- Undertaking Theatre bookings and Surgical billing including patient billing and processing of payments.
- Performing general administrative duties such as scanning, faxing, mail sorting, filing and following-up patient enquiries.
- Supporting and assisting our Surgeon in a range of administration and ad-hoc tasks.
- Enjoy being flexible to assist our Surgeon and practice.
Appropriate above award remuneration based on skills and experience.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:30am till 5:00pm
If this sounds like you, and you have the skills/experience required, we’d love to hear from you. Please upload your resume and cover letter and quote ref: 903
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and you will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
Please follow us on our page: recruitmentatRWS to keep up-to-date with our roles.