- Central Camberwell location – modern & progressive office environment
- Part-time or full-time role available – 4-5 days per week
- Your chance to upskill – energetic & professional team
Are you seeking an opportunity to work with multiple surgeons and specialists? Do you enjoy helping people? Are you a great team player? If yes, then this is the job for you!
We are seeking a friendly, IT savvy, medical receptionist who is eager to learn and grow with the company. This is a rare opportunity to be exposed to Specialist Medical Reception and software. This role has limitless opportunities for growth across many departments and would suit an individual who craves variety – no two days are the same.
This position is a unique medical admin role working in our lively corporate office in Camberwell. You will be providing virtual reception services (no face-to-face patient contact) along with a host of other activities to a range of specialists in private practice located throughout Australia.
We are seeking a motivated, IT savvy, and detail-orientated professional who has previously worked in a private practice setting. As a Virtual Medical Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth patient journey- without actually being in the practice! You will be the Director of First Impressions and a key representative of our client’s practice
Successful candidates for this role will require:
- Exceptional customer service with empathy and attention to detail (this cannot be overstated)
- Medical secretarial background, along with experience with higher duties, ideally having experience private practice software, and having worked within a Specialist practice
- An extremely friendly, professional, dignified and kind manner to all people with whom you deal with assisting them in their challenging clinical issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Amazing organisational skills
- A professionally presented individual with excellent phone manner (impressions matter)
- IT Savvy
- Have a capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Set up with the ability to work from home (if needed)
- A friendly and easy-going personality
- A ‘can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- A motivated professional who is eager to learn from all facets of the business, no task is too big or too small!
- Managing virtual reception for numerous private Physicians and Surgeons.
- Providing excellent service to patients on the phone and our clinicians
- Have a great understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings, and Surgical Quotes and Billing.
- Be experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare (ECLIPSE viewed highly)
- Invoicing and receipting for consulting (including chasing overdue funds)
- Having previous medical secretarial experience including managing consulting sessions. (billing only), debt collection, maintaining Medicare and DVA fees schedules.
- Managing enquires and practices’ appointment books (online).
- Consulting billings.
- Working across multiple medical software platforms.
- Managing Theatre lists & surgical bookings/billings.
- The possibility of visiting a variety of private clinics for onsite support during staff absences.
- Assisting our practice team and other departments at RWS as needed.
RWS is known for providing multi-faceted solutions and providing a one stop shop for Surgeons and Physicians in Australia. We pride ourselves on providing administrative support and genuine care so medical professionals can do what they do best – without the worry. You will be working in a culture that is supportive, dynamic, and professional.
You will be supported by RWS’ qualified staff who have many years’ experience working for Surgeons and Physicians and you will also receive the opportunity for growth assisting in other business areas at RWS such as marketing and practice management support.
- The role will require you onsite in our office 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- No after hours or weekend work required, your weekends are strictly yours!
- Flexible work arrangements (working from home) and other opportunities available once fully trained.
What you will get in return
You will work within a very supportive and caring work environment with our Surgeons, team and patients. You will be paid an above-award salary with permanent employment benefits, upskilling opportunities including training and be able to forge a successful career in Medical Admin.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
Please follow us on our page: recruitmentatRWS to keep up-to-date with our roles.
Please apply now quoting job ref 904