Part-Time Medical Secretary
- Part-time role – approximately 24 hours per week (WFH on some days available)
- Liverpool – Delightful Gynaecologist (no Obstetrics) – room to increase hours
- Gentu Medical Software – commencement asap – handover will be provided
Do you love to provide that extra personal service, everyone is always looking for? Are you proud of your attention to detail skills? Then we want to hear from you.
Our paperlite Gynaecology practice (special interest in Fibroids and Endometriosis) is seeking a professional, highly organised, and experienced Medical Secretary to complement and play a pivotal role in our practice. We want you to be part of our journey as we grow this practice.
We are looking for a Medical Secretary who would love to be our Surgeon’s gatekeeper, and who prides themselves on their patient care and empathy and understands the importance of making a difference to our patient’s lives – they are our number one priority.
Our Practice is located in Liverpool, with street parking close by. Some flexibility in your availability is important for this role to support the surgeon’s consulting schedule.
The working hours are a full day every Monday and 4 hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. On non-consulting days, you can complete your work from home and will be provided with a mobile phone and laptop. Timing for hours on WFH days is flexible to suit your lifestyle.
Our requirements are:
- Having a good understanding and extensive experience in Theatre Bookings, Surgical Billing, Gentu Medical Software (or similar) including known Gaps and AMA fees
- Being experienced in working with various health funds and Medicare
- Having previous medical reception/secretarial experience including managing consulting sessions and reception– with an unflappable, empathetic, and warm demeanour
- Audio transcription (Dictaphone typing) skills (viewed favourably)
- Be a great team player – thrives in being the Surgeon’s gatekeeper, loves being flexible and amiable.
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic, punctuality and love adhering to existing processes and procedures.
- Displaying outstanding customer service skills, verbally and written – this cannot be overstated.
- End-of-month financial reporting
- Proud of your professional manner and presentation and love using your great IT skills
- Have the capacity to perform well in a growing environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker.
- Happy to perform ad-hoc administration duties for the Surgeons.
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator who is a team player
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence
- Must have minimum two (2) years Medical Secretarial experience
- Private Specialist experience is mandatory – Gynaecology experience viewed favourably
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is well above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 905.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS