Marketing All- Rounder
- Central Camberwell location – modern & progressive office environment.
- Full-time- WFH once trained- Camberwell location.
- No two days are the same-Dynamic and supportive team.
Are you a graduate with 1-2 years in a marketing role? Do you enjoy working within a team with a warm and friendly demeanour? If so, please read on.
What’s on Offer
As our company continues to grow, we have an opportunity for a Marketing All-rounder to join our team. As our Marketing All-rounder you will play a key part of our team and will be responsible for co-ordinating the development and implementation of internal marketing and communications strategies to grow our company.
What’s in it for You;
- Great chance to build your portfolio and engage with external stakeholders.
- Exercise your creativity to map out strategies that stand out
- Enjoy variety in the workplace, no repeat days!
- You will be supported and encouraged by our robust team and will be provided with limitless opportunities for growth and career progression.
- Our office is situated in the heart of Camberwell– close to coffee shops, for those much-needed coffee breaks, with eateries and public transport nearby as well
- Work closely with the company Director and client manager.
- Organise business development plans for RWS and execute and manage its rollouts.
- Analyse and report on data from all campaigns, including marketing effectiveness, evaluations and recommendations moving forward.
We are a team of 25 dedicated, fun, and caring people. At our company our staff are valued, respected, and support each other. We pride ourselves on providing administrative support and genuine care so medical professionals can do what they do best – without the worry. Our company is an altruistic one with great levels of social responsibility and we regularly organise charity and community outreach programs.
- Motivated and always demonstrates high initiative to learn
- Organised and a fast learner.
- Advanced communication skills, innovative approach in problem solving is preferable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite. IT Savvy and a self- starter and intrinsically motivated to excel.
- A capacity to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker.
- Australian driver’s license.
The role will require you onsite in our office 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday initially with the opportunity to work from home once fully trained.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive and dynamic work environment as well as a great remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage.
To find out more about us, visit our website on https://roomswithstyle.com.au/
To apply for the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number 899 along with the title of the role. Immediate start. Working days are negotiable. Fun and variety are promised!
Please follow us on our page: recruitmentatRWS to keep up-to-date with our roles.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.