- 9-day fortnight – long days (full-time wage) – parking available
- Oral and Maxillofacial practice – modern practice & stunning rooms
- Oral Surgery Consultants – great team & culture, an opportunity to upskill!
Do you enjoy oral and implant surgery? Do you like to wow our patients with your customer service and clinical skills and make a difference in our Surgeons and patients’ lives? Then we want to hear from you!
This is an opportunity to upskill and assist in complex oral surgery, candidates from General Dental clinics are encouraged to apply! Your attention to detail skills will be almost as good as your customer service skills, you love to be organised and to put the patients at ease!
Dr Leon Smith is an established surgeon seeking a professional, highly organised, and experienced Dental Assistant for our expanding practice. The practice is rapidly growing and requiring another Dental Assistant to join the team.
Our requirements are:
- Professional in your presentation, written and verbal communication
- Having previous Dental Assistant experience including managing consulting sessions and meet and greet (relief).
- Happy to perform administrative duties for our specialists and our Practice Manager
- Be a great team player – happy to assist others when needed and love working in well-functioning teams
- Assisting the surgeons with the preparation and follow-up of surgical procedures (in-room) and medical/dental multi-disciplinary patients in hospital theatres as well as in the rooms under local anaesthesia or IV
- Possess excellent organisational skills, outstanding work ethic and punctuality
- Have the capacity and energy to perform well in a busy environment – must be a skilled multi-tasker
- Assisting with stock or ordering, inventory tracking and management
- Supporting management to ensure the clinical activities and processes are performed effectively and efficiently
- Experience with theatre bookings, in-room procedure bookings and surgical quoting and billing viewed favourably
- Liaising with hospitals, health funds and external practices
- Hands-on attitude, where nothing is beneath them, whether the job is big or small
- Clear and concise communicator who pre-empts our specialists’ needs, who is proactive not reactive
- ‘Can do’ attitude who is extremely organised and prides themselves on their attention to detail
- Honest, trustworthy, loyal, and dependable
- Friendly with quiet confidence, always happy to assist others
- Must have a minimum of one year of Dental Assistant experience with Cert IV in Dental Assisting or desire to work towards
- Private Specialist experience is viewed highly
Days: 8- or 9-day fortnight (day off to be negotiated)
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 913.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.