- 3 days per week permanent Part Time– Bright modern offices – Richmond and Glen Iris
- Xero and Genie Software – great team
- Specialist Orthopaedic Private Practice – Reception relief and ad hoc admin
Do your pride yourself on your attention to detail? Do you enjoy a professional environment and working with a great team? Then please apply.
We are a thriving private Orthopaedic practice, that has four sites across the eastern suburbs. Our Surgeon is renowned and has a great reputation in the medical industry in private and public care (in Australia and overseas). Our Practice specialises in Trauma and all other Orthopaedic care. We are a team of 5 staff, including a Practice Manager, Secretary and Practice Nurse.
We are seeking a like-minded Bookkeeper/Administration staff member, who embraces working as a team member and enjoys helping other staff members when required, along with performing their designated duties to provide variety for the role and be part of the team. The main location for this staff member will be Richmond, with some travel to Glen Iris.
The fundamentals of the position include:
- Account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Process Payroll
- Ensure Workcover, Payroll Tax and Superannuation obligations are met.
- Debtors follow up and chase overdue accounts
- Manage Creditors
- General administration duties including ensuring all records and documentation is current and up- to-date
- Stock Control
- Liaise with Financial Officer
- Invoicing of medical associates
- Assisting with administration as required in the practice
- Providing Reception relief as required
Essential Skills and Experience
- Highly proficient and experienced in Xero Bookkeeping software
- Experience in Microsoft Suite
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Bookkeeping role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- High-level spreadsheet skills
- Working within a SME
Desirable skills and Experience
- Prior experience in medical bookkeeping
- Experience using Genie Medical Software
Applications must include:
- A cover letter that addresses the required skills and experience
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 8:30 am till 5:00 pm (30-minute unpaid lunch)
Salary will be determined by experience, qualifications and skill set and will be above the Award.
It is a practice requirement that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and will be asked for your vaccination certificate during the recruitment process.
The successful applicant is required to have full working rights in Australia and will be asked for relevant documentation during the recruitment process. Please note that a Vevo Check to verify your Australian Working Rights will be undertaken and is part of the application process for this role.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a supportive work environment as well as a remuneration package, dependent on experience, which is above the award wage. Apply now quoting reference 914.
Follow us on Instagram: RecruitmentatRWS.